USED 2012 BMC TeamMachine SLR01 50cm Carbon Road Bike 2x10 Speed Ultegra
For sale is a USED 2012 BMC TeamMachine SLR01 50cm Carbon Road Bike 2x10 Speed Ultegra
- Size: 50cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 50.5cm
- Top Tube (effective): 53cm
- Head Tube: 133mm
- Steerer Tube: 185mm
- Standover Height: 30"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Shimano Ultegra 6700 Mix
- Color: Black/White
- Weight: 16.25lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: BMC Carbon, Non Round
- Saddle: Selle San Marco Snake Skin
- Stem: Treh Carbon Fiber Integrated Bar and Stem, 100mm, 42cm
- Handlebar: Treh Carbon Fiber Integrated Bar and Stem, 100mm, 42cm
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra ST-6700
- Brakeset: Shimano Ultegra BR-6700
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra FD-6700 Braze On
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-6700 Short Cage
- Crankset: FSA SL-K Light 170mm 52/36t
- Bottom Bracket: BB30
- Cassette: Shimano 105 CS-5700 12-27t
- Chain: NEW KMC X10
- Wheelset: Shimano WH-R500 700c Alloy Clinchers
- Tires: Michelin Dynamic Sport 700x23 Rear, Hutchinson Fusion 700x23c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Bike shows little wear. Bar tape and chain are both brand new.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5' to 5'5". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.