USED 2013 BMC RaceMachine RM01 53cm Carbon Road Bike Ultegra Di2 16 lbs!
For sale is a USED 2013 BMC RaceMachine RM01 53cm Carbon Road Bike Ultegra Di2 2x10 Speed
- Size: 53cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 55cm
- Top Tube (effective): 55cm
- Head Tube: 155mm
- Steerer Tube: 240mm
- Standover Height: 31"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Shimano Ultegra Di2 6770 Mix
- Color: Black Grey Blue
- Weight: 16.25lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Carbon Fiber, Tapered Steer Tube
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: BMC Carbon Tuned Compliance Concept, D Shape
- Saddle: Fizik Antares
- Stem: Easton EA70 Aluminum, 110mm
- Handlebar: Easton EA70 Aluminum, 40cm
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra Di2 ST-6770
- Brakeset: Shimano Ultegra BR-6700
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2 FD-6770
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2 RD-6770 Short Cage
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra FC-6700 172.5mm 53/39t
- Bottom Bracket: Hollowtech II
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra CS-6700 12-25t
- Chain: Shimano 10 Speed
- Wheelset: Mavic Ksyrium Elite S
- Tires: Mavic Yksion Pro 700x23c
CONDITION: USED, in great shape with almost no wear. Bike only appears to have been ridden a handful of times. Original Tires show very little wear. Charger not included.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'4" to 5'9". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.