USED 2014 Focus Mares 54cm Carbon Cyclocross Gravel Bike Shimano Ultegra 2x10
For sale is a USED 2014 Focus Mares 54cm Carbon Fiber Cyclocross Gravel Bike Shimano Ultegra
- Size: 54cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 54cm
- Top Tube (effective): 54cm
- Head Tube: 115mm
- Steer Tube: 190mm
- Standover Height: 30.5"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Shimano Ultegra 6700 Mix
- Color: White/Blue
- Weight: 18.75lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Aluminum, 27.2mm
- Saddle: Bianchi
- Stem: Concept CEX Aluminum, 100mm
- Handlebar: Concept CEX Aluminum, 44cm
- Shifters: Shimano 105 ST-5700
- Brakeset: Avid Shorty Ultimate Cantilevers
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 FD-5700
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-6700
- Crankset: FSA Gossamer 172.5mm 50/34t
- Bottom Bracket: BB30
- Cassette: Shimano Tiagra CS-4600 12-26t
- Chain: Shimano 10 Speed
- Wheelset: A Class CxD5
- Tires: Continental Cyclocross Speed 700x35c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Frame shows some cosmetic wear. Bike is marked Mares disc, but is not a disc frame, so that's kind of cool.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'5" to 5'10". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.