USED 2014 Specialized Dolce 48cm Aluminum Road Bike Shimano Claris 2x8 Speed
For sale is a USED 2014 Specialized Dolce 48cm Aluminum Road Bike Shimano Claris 2x8 Speed
- Size: 48cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 40cm
- Top Tube (effective): 51cm
- Head Tube: 130mm
- Steerer Tube: 210mm
- Standover Height: 27"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x8
- Components: Shimano Claris Mix
- Color: White
- Weight: 21.5lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: Aluminum
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Aluminum, 27.2mm
- Saddle: Specialized Riva
- Stem: Specialized Aluminum, 80mm
- Handlebar: Specialized Aluminum, 38cm
- Shifters: Shimano Claris ST-2400
- Brakeset: Tektro Side Pull Calipers
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Claris FD-2400 Braze On
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Claris RD-2400
- Crankset: Shimano Claris FC-2450 165mm 50/34t
- Bottom Bracket: Octalink V2
- Cassette: Sunrace 8 Speed 11-32
- Chain: KMC 8 Speed
- Wheelset: Specialized Axis Classic 700c
- Tires: Specialized Espior 700x25c
CONDITION: USED, in great shape with very little wear. Bike does not appear to have been ridden much.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Brake Pads: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Tires: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Wheels: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Frame: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Shifters: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Cables/Housing: 4/5 (Very Good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 4'10" to 5'3". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.