USED 2014 Specialized Tarmac SL4 Comp 56cm Carbon Road Bike Ultegra 11 Speed
For sale is a USED 2014 Specialized Tarmac SL4 Comp 56cm Carbon Road Bike Ultegra 11 Speed
- Size: 56cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 530mm
- Top Tube (effective): 555mm
- Head Tube: 170mm
- Steerer Tube: 245mm
- Standover Height: 30.5''
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x11
- Components: Shimano Ultegra 6800 Mix
- Color: Red/Black
- Weight: 17.8lbs
- Frame: FACT 9r Carbon
- Fork: FACT 9r Carbon
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Specialized FACT Carbon 27.2mm
- Saddle: Selle Royal
- Stem: Specialized Comp Set Aluminum 100mm
- Handlebar: Zipp Service Course Aluminum 42cm
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra ST-6800
- Brakeset: Shimano Ultegra BR-6800
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra FD-6800 Braze On
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-6800 Short Cage
- Crankset: FSA Hollow Carbon 172.5mm 52/36t
- Bottom Bracket: BB30
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra CS-6800 11-28t
- Chain: Shimano 11 Speed
- Wheelset: Shimano RS 11 700c Alloy
- Tires: Continental Grand Prix 700x25c
CONDITION: USED, in great shape with very little wear. Aside from a few small scratches on the rear derailleur, this bike is in nearly perfect condition.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'8'' to 6'. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.