USED 2015 Cannondale Synapse Carbon Ultegra Di2 Disc 48cm Endurance Road Bike
For sale is a USED 2015 Cannondale Synapse Carbon Ultegra Di2 Disc 48cm Endurance Road Bike
- Size: 48cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 43cm
- Top Tube (effective): 50cm
- Head Tube: 125mm
- Steerer Tube: 225mm
- Standover Height: 28.5"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x11
- Components: Shimano Ultegra Di2 6870/RS785
- Color: Green/Black
- Weight: 18lb 11oz
- Frame: Cannondale Synapse Carbon Disc w/SAVE PLUS stays, Di2 ready
- Fork: Cannondale Synapse Disc SAVE PLUS carbon
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Cannondale C2 Carbon
- Saddle: Selle Royal Forum
- Stem: Cannondale C2 90mm
- Handlebar: Cannondale C2 Compact Aluminum 40cm (c-c)
- Shifters: Shimano ST-R785 Hydraulic Disc Di2
- Brakeset: Shimano BR-R785 Hydraulic Disc
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra FD-6870 Di2
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-6870 Di2
- Crankset: Cannondale Hollowgram Si 50/34t Compact 170mm
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra CS-6800 11-32t
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG700
- Wheelset: Mavic Aksium One Disc WTS
- Tires: Continental Gatorskin (front) Ultra Sport (rear) 700x25c
- Extras: Di2 charger
CONDITION: USED but in excellent shape with little cosmetic wear. Recently tuned up and ready to ride.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 4'10" to 5'3". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.