USED 2015 Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL5 56cm Road Bike Peter Sagan Edition
For sale is a USED 2015 Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL5 56cm Road Bike Peter Sagan Edition
- Size: 56cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 50cm
- Top Tube (effective): 56cm
- Head Tube: 160mm
- Steerer Tube: 245mm
- Standover Height: 31''
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x11
- Components: Shimano Dura Ace 9000 Mix
- Color: Multi Color Peter Sagan Paint Job
- Weight: 14.75lbs!
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: S-Works Carbon 27.2mm
- Saddle: Specialized Toupe Pro Carbon
- Stem: Easton EA90 100mm Aluminum
- Handlebar: S-Works Carbon 42cm
- Shifters: Shimano Dura Ace ST-9000
- Brakeset: Shimano Dura Ace BR-9000
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace FD-9000 Braze On
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace RD-9000 Short Cage
- Crankset: Shimano Dura Ace FC-9000 172.5mm 50/34
- Bottom Bracket: Hollowtech II
- Cassette: Shimano Dura Ace CS-9000 11-28
- Chain: Shimano 11 Speed
- Wheelset: Mavic Ksyrium SLR
- Tires: Mavic Yksion Power Link 700x23c
CONDITION: USED, in excellent shape with very little wear. It does not appear that this bike was ridden very much. This is your chance to own a bike named after one of the best cyclists on the planet.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'8'' to 6'. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.