USED 2016 Cannondale Synapse Carbon Disc Ultegra 3 54cm 11 Speed Road Bike
For sale is a USED 2016 Cannondale Synapse Carbon Disc Ultegra 3 54cm Yellow/Black 11 Speed
- Size: 54cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 49cm
- Top Tube (effective): 54.2cm
- Head Tube: 166mm
- Steerer Tube: 265mm
- Standover Height: 30.5''
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x11
- Components: Shimano Ultegra 6800 Mix
- Color: Yellow/Black
- Weight: 19lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Cannondale C2 Aluminum 27.2mm
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop Black/Yellow
- Stem: Cannondale C2 Aluminum 100mm
- Handlebar: Cannondale C2 Aluminum 42cm
- Shifters: Shimano ST-RS685 non series
- Brakeset: Shimano BR-RS785 Hydraulic Disc
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra FD-6800 Braze On
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-6800 GS Long Cage
- Crankset: Cannondale Hollowgram SI 172.5mm 50/34t
- Bottom Bracket: BB30
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra CS-6800 11-32t
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG700
- Wheelset: Mavic Aksium Disc w/ 140mm Centerlock Shimano Ice Tech Rotors
- Tires: Vittoria Rubino Pro Control 700x28c
CONDITION: USED, in great shape with little wear. Tires are original and appear to have very little wear. Paint on the frame is almost like new. Minor cosmetic damage on Non drive side chain stay from disc brake contact. (See pictures)SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'5'' to 5'10''. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.