USED 2017/18 Pivot Mach 6 Carbon Pro XT 1x11 Small Full Sus Mountain Bike XT/XTR
USED 2017/18 Pivot Mach 6 Small 16" Carbon Pro XT 1x Mountain Bike XT/XTR
- Size: Small/16"
- Seat Tube (c-t): 16"
- Top Tube (effective): 56cm
- Head Tube: 100mm
- Steer Tube: 190mm
- Standover Height: 30"
- Wheel Size: 27.5"
- Speed: 1x11
- Type: Full Suspension Mountain Bike
- Components: Shimano XT/XTR M8000/M9000 Mix
- Color: Black/Green
- Weight: 28.25lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Fox Factory Series 36 160mm Travel ID: DCK9
- Headset: Integrated
- Rear Suspension: Fox Evol X2
- Seatpost: Pivot Carbon Fiber, 30.9mm
- Saddle: SDG Duster
- Stem: Pivot Aluminum, 60mm
- Handlebar: Pivot Carbon, 750mm
- Shifters: Shimano Deore Xt SL-M8000-R
- Brakes: Shimano Deore XT BL/BR-M8000
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XTR RD-M9000 GS
- Crankset: Shimano Deore XT FC-M8000 170mm 30t
- Bottom Bracket: Hollowtech II
- Cassette: Shimano Deore XT CS-M8000 11-46T
- Chain: Shimano 11 Speed
- Wheelset: Dt Swiss M421
- Tires: Maxxis High Roller II 27.5x2.3"
CONDITION: USED, in great shape with very little wear. Bike only appears to have been ridden a handful of times.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'4" to 5'9". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.