USED 2017 BMC Team Machine SLR03 57cm Carbon Fiber Road Bike Shimano Sora
For sale is a USED 2017 BMC Team Machine SLR03 57cm Carbon Fiber Road Bike Shimano Sora
- Size: 57cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 565mm
- Top Tube (effective): 564mm
- Head Tube: 175mm
- Steerer Tube: 255mm
- Standover Height: 32"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x9
- Components: Shimano Sora R3000 Mix
- Color: Orange
- Weight: 20.3lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: BMC Aluminum, 27.2mm
- Saddle: Selle Royal Seta
- Stem: BMC Aluminum, 120mm
- Handlebar: BMC Aluminum, 42cm
- Shifters: Shimano Sora ST-R3000
- Brakeset: Shimano Sora BR-R3000
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Sora FD-R3000
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Sora RD-R3000
- Crankset: Shimano Sora FC-R3000 175mm 50/34t
- Bottom Bracket: Hollowtech II
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG20-9
- Chain: Shimano 9 Speed
- Wheelset: Shimano WH-R500
- Tires: Continental Ultra Sport 700x23c
CONDITION: USED, bike is like new, was very lightly ridden, still has excess rubber on tire center tread. No scuffs or scratches visible.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Brake Pads: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Tires: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Wheels: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Frame: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Shifters: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Cables/Housing: 4/5 (Very Good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'9" to 6'1". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.