USED 2017 Giant Trance 2 Large Full Suspension Mountain Bike SLX 1x11 Aluminum
For sale is a USED 2017 Giant Trance 2 Large Full Suspension Mountain Bike SLX 1x11 Aluminum
- Size: Large/ 19"
- Seat Tube (c-t): 19"
- Top Tube (effective): 630mm
- Head Tube: 130mm
- Steer Tube: 210mm
- Standover Height: 29.5"
- Wheel Size: 27.5"
- Speed: 1x11
- Type: Full Suspension Mountain Bike
- Suspension: Giant Maestro 140mm Travel
- Components: Shimano SLX M7000 Mix
- Color: Yellow/Blue
- Weight: 30.5lbs
- Frame: Aluminum, 140mm Maestro Rear Suspension Travel
- Fork: 2017 Fox Rhythm Series 34, 150mm Travel, Tapered Head Tube, ID: C56J
- Headset: FSA Integrated
- Rear Suspension: 2017 Performance Series Float, 140mm Travel ID: C57Y
- Seatpost: Giant Contact SL Dropper
- Saddle: Giant Contact
- Stem: Giant Connect Aluminum, 70mm
- Handlebar: Giant Connect Aluminum, 740mm
- Shifters: Shimano SLX SL-M7000
- Brakes: Shimano Deore BL/BR-M615
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano SLX RD-M7000 Direct Mount
- Crankset: Shimano SLX FC-M7000 175mm 32t
- Bottom Bracket: Hollowtech II
- Cassette: Shimano SLX CS-M7000 11-42t
- Chain: Shimano 11 Speed
- Wheelset: Giant XC-1 27.5", Boost
- Tires: Kenda Nevegal Sport 27.5x2.35" Rear, Schwalbe Nobby Nic 27.5x2.35"
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Bike shows some minor cosmetic wear and has a small dent in the front rim. Rear brake pads are brand new.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'8" to 6'1". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.