USED 2017 Specialized Tarmac Comp 54cm Carbon Road Bike Ultegra 11 Speed
For sale is a USED 2017 Specialized Tarmac Comp 54cm Carbon Road Bike Ultegra 11 Speed
- Size: 54cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 481mm
- Top Tube (effective): 548mm
- Head Tube: 140mm
- Steerer Tube: 220mm
- Standover Height: 30"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x11
- Components: Shimano Ultegra 6800 Mix
- Color: Black
- Weight: 16.4lbs
- Frame: 9r Carbon Fiber
- Fork: 9r Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Specialized Carbon, 27.2mm
- Saddle: Specialized Toupe
- Stem: Specialized Aluminum 90mm
- Handlebar: Specialized Aluminum 42cm
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra ST-6800
- Brakeset: Shimano Ultegra BR-6800
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra FD-6800 Braze On
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-6800 Short Cage
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra FC-6800 172.5mm 52/36t
- Bottom Bracket: Hollowtech II
- Cassette: Shimano 105 CS-5800 11-28t
- Chain: KMC 11 Speed
- Wheelset: DT Swiss R460 700c Clincher
- Tires: Specialized Turbo Gripton 700x24c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Bike shows very little wear.SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'5" to 5'10". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.