USED 2018 Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Expert M Carbon Mountain Bike 27.5" 1x12
For sale is a USED 2018 Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Expert M Carbon Mountain Bike 27.5" 1x12
- Size: Medium/ 17"
- Seat Tube (c-t): 17"
- Top Tube (effective): 57cm
- Head Tube: 105mm
- Steer Tube: 165mm
- Standover Height: 30"
- Wheel Size: 27.5"
- Speed: 1x12
- Type: Full Suspension Mountain Bike
- Components: SRAM GX Eagle
- Color: Black
- Weight: 29.4lbs
- Frame: FACT 9m Carbon
- Fork: Fox Performance 34 150mm Travel (ID: DCXW)
- Headset: Integrated
- Rear Suspension: Rock Shox Monarch RT3
- Seatpost: Specialized Command Dropper
- Saddle: Specialized Henge
- Stem: Specialized Aluminum, 60mm
- Handlebar: Specialized Aluminum, 780mm
- Shifters: SRAM GX Eagle
- Brakes: SRAN Guide R
- Front Derailleur: SRAM'd
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX Eagle
- Crankset: Truvativ Descendant 170mm 32t
- Bottom Bracket: PF30
- Cassette: SRAM XG 1275 10-50t
- Chain: SRAM Eagle
- Wheelset: Roval 27.5" Carbon
- Tires: Specialized Butcher Grid 27.5x2.6"
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Brakes and calipers are brand new.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3/5 (Good)
- Brake Pads: 5/5 (NEW)
- Tires: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Wheels: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Frame:4/5 (Very Good)
- Shifters: 3/5 (Good)
- Cables/Housing: 3/5 (Good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'5" to 5'11". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.