USED KHS Alite 2000 20'' Aluminum Hardtail Mountain Bike 3x9 Speed Shimano
For sale is a USED KHS Alite 2000 20'' Aluminum Hardtail Mountain Bike 3x9 Speed Shimano
- Size: 20''
- Seat Tube (c-t): 20''
- Top Tube (effective): 60cm
- Head Tube: 125mm
- Steer Tube: 210mm
- Standover Height: 30''
- Wheel Size: 26''
- Speed: 3x9 Speed
- Type: Hardtail Mountain Bike
- Components: Shimano Deore Mix
- Color: Red
- Weight: 31.8lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: Rock Shox Judy
- Headset: Threadless
- Seatpost: Kalin Aluminum 27.2mm
- Saddle: WTB Pure V
- Stem: Power Tools Aluminum 130mm
- Handlebar: Truvativ XC-AM 620mm
- Shifters: Shimano Alivio SL-M430
- Brakes: Hayes MX-2 Mechanical Disc Brakes
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore FD-M510 Clamp On
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT RD-M760
- Crankset: Truvativ Aluminum 172.5mm 42/32/22
- Bottom Bracket: JIS Square Taper
- Cassette: Shimano 9 Speed 11-34t
- Chain: Sram PC 951
- Wheelset: SunRims CR18 26'' Alloy Clincher
- Tires: Schwalbe Big Apple 26x2.15''
- Extras: Toe Clip Pedals
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Paint has a few scratches, but bike is in good mechanical shape.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'10'' to 6'3''. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.