USED Time Cross Pro Team Small 51cm Ultegra Canti Carbon Cyclocross CX Bike
For sale is a USED Time Cross Pro Team Small 51cm Ultegra Canti Carbon Cyclocross CX Bike
- Size: Small
- Seat Tube (c-t): 59cm (ISP)
- Top Tube (effective): 52.5cm
- Head Tube: 120mm
- Steer Tube: 21.5cm
- Standover Height: 31"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Shimano Ultegra Mix
- Color: Black & Red
- Weight: 19lb
- Frame: Time Cross Pro Team Carbon
- Fork: Time Carbon Cantilever
- Headset: Time Quick Set
- Seatpost: Time Integrated
- Saddle: Fizik Vitesse Carbon Tri (Carbon Rails)
- Stem: 3T ARX Pro 90mm
- Handlebar: 3T Ergonova Pro 37cm c-c
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra ST-6700
- Brakeset: Avid Shorty Ultimate
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra FD-6700
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-6700
- Crankset: FSA Gossamer 48/36t 170mm
- Bottom Bracket: FSA Mega Exo
- Cassette: Shimano SLX CS-HG81-10 11-32t
- Chain: Shimano Ultegra CN-6701
- Wheelset: Mavic Aksium Race
- Tires: Vittoria Cross XG Pro 700x34c
CONDITION: Recently tuned and ready to ride. The bike shows wear from use and racing including some small scrapes on the top tube removing a bit of paint. Brake pads are Swissstop Flash Pro which will work with carbon rims if you upgrade the wheelset.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'1" to 5'7". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.