USED Vintage 1997 Amp Research B4 Medium Full Suspension Mountain Bike Shimano XT
USED Vintage 1997 AMP Research B4 Medium Full Suspension Mountain Bike XT
- Size: Medium
- Seat Tube (c-t): 20.5"
- Top Tube (effective): 56cm
- Head Tube: 95mm
- Steer Tube: 165mm
- Standover Height: 28"
- Wheel Size: 26"
- Speed: 3x8
- Type: Full Suspension Mountain Bike
- Components: Shimano XT 739 Mix
- Color: Polished Aluminum
- Weight: 24.7lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: Amp Research F3XC 2.5" travel
- Headset: 1-1/8" Threadless
- Rear Suspension: Rise Racing
- Seatpost: Ritchey Aluminum 31.6mm
- Saddle: Saddle Vader
- Stem: Aluminum, 105mm
- Handlebar: Aluminum Flat Bar, 610mm
- Shifters: Shimano Deore XT ST-M739
- Brakes: Shimano Deore XT BR-M739 V-Brakes
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT FD-M739 Low Clamp 35mm
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT RD-M739
- Crankset: Shimano Deore XT FC-M739 170mm 42/32/22
- Bottom Bracket: JIS Square Taper
- Cassette: Sunrace 8 Speed 12-32t
- Chain: Shimano
- Wheelset: Mavic Crossland Front, SunMetal CR18 Rear 26"
- Tires: NEW Forte Sherwood XC 26x2.1"
CONDITION: USED, In excellent shape with very little wear. Drivetrain is very clean and the bike does not appear to have been ridden off road. Tires are brand new.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'5" to 5'11". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.