USED Vintage 90's Cannondale M200 18'' Rigid Mountain Bike Medium 3x8 Speed
For sale is a USED Vintage 90's Cannondale M200 18'' Rigid Mountain Bike Medium 3x8 Speed
- Size: 18''
- Seat Tube (c-t): 18''
- Top Tube (effective): 56cm
- Head Tube: 115mm
- Steer Tube: 1'' Threaded
- Standover Height: 29''
- Wheel Size: 26''
- Speed: 3x8
- Type: Rigid Mountain Bike
- Components: Shimano Altus Mix
- Color: Blue
- Weight: 26.1lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: Steel, Rigid
- Headset: 1'' Threaded
- Seatpost: Aluminum 27.2mm
- Saddle: Serfas Rx
- Stem: Quill, 120mm
- Handlebar: Steel Flat Bars 590mm
- Shifters: Grip Shift
- Brakes: Shimano Altus BR-CT90-M Cantilever Brakes
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Altus
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Altus
- Crankset: Shimano Altus 170mm 42/32/22T
- Bottom Bracket: JIS Square Taper
- Cassette: Shimano 8 Speed 11-28t
- Chain: Shimano 8 Speed
- Wheelset: Weinmann 519 26'' Alloy
- Tires: Serfas Drifter 26x1.5;;
- Extras: Platform Pedals
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Drive side seat stay has a few scratches.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'8'' to 6''. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.