USED Vintage Eddy Merckx 53cm Reynolds 753 Steel Dura Ace Road Bike L'Eroica
For sale is a USED Vintage Eddy Merckx 53cm Reynolds 753 Steel Dura Ace Road Bike L'EroicaSPECS:
- Size: 53cm
- Seat Tube (c-c): 53cm
- Top Tube (effective): 55cm
- Head Tube: 150mm
- Steerer Tube: Quill Stem
- Standover Height: 31.5''
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x6
- Components: Dura Ace 7400
- Color: Red/White
- Weight: 19.4lbs
- Frame: Reynolds 753 Steel
- Fork: Reynolds 753 Steel
- Headset: Campagnolo Threaded Headset
- Seatpost: Campagnolo Aluminum 27.2mm
- Saddle: Pearl Izumi Racing Flolite
- Stem: Cinelli Quill Stem 100mm
- Handlebar: Cinelli Criterium Aluminum 40cm
- Shifters: Shimano Dura Ace SL-7400 SIS Indexed Down Tube Shifters
- Brakeset: Shimano Dura Ace BR-7400
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace FD-7400
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace RD-7400
- Crankset: Shimano Dura Ace FC-7400 170mm 52/42t
- Bottom Bracket: JIS Square Taper
- Cassette: Shimano Dura Ace 6 Speed 13-21t
- Chain: Shimano 6 Speed
- Wheelset: Mavic GL330 Tubulars
- Tires: NEW Challenge Elite Pro Series 700x25c
- Extras: Blackburn Bottle Cage
CONDITION: USED, in great shape for age. Paint is nearly perfect and components show very little wear. Tires, bar tape and brake hoods are all brand new. Eddy Merckx signature is also preset on the top. If you are looking for a time capsule, this is the bike for you. To say this bike is approved by washed up racer and local celebrity Ben Bertiger would be an understatement.SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'4'' to 5'9''. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.