USED 1993 Gary Fisher Hoo Koo E Koo 19" Steel Hardtail Mountain Bike 3x7 Speed
For sale is a USED 1993 Gary Fisher Hoo Koo E Koo 19" Steel Hardtail Mountain Bike 3x7 Speed
- Size: 19"
- Seat Tube (c-t): 19"
- Top Tube (effective): 58cm
- Head Tube: 105mm
- Steer Tube: 235mm
- Standover Height:
- Wheel Size: 26"
- Speed: 3x7
- Type: Hardtail Mountain Bike
- Components: Shimano STX Mix
- Color: Purple
- Weight: 27.7lbs
- Frame: Steel
- Fork: Marzocchi Bomber 80mm Travel
- Headset: Threadless
- Seatpost: Suntour Aluminum, 27.2mm
- Saddle: Aireon
- Stem: Aluminum, 110mm
- Handlebar: Aluminum Flat Bar, 580mm
- Shifters: Shimano STX SL-MC40
- Brakes: Shimano Deore BR-M530 V-Brakes
- Front Derailleur: Shimano STX
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano STX
- Crankset: Shimano STX FC-MC30 175mm 44/34/22
- Bottom Bracket: JIS Square Taper
- Cassette: 7 Seed 13-27t Freewheel
- Chain: Shimano
- Wheelset: Schwinn 26" Alloy Clinchers
- Tires: Vittoria Randoneer 26x1.5" Rear, Kenda 26x1.5" Front
- Extras: Platform Pedals
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Bike shows some cosmetic wear, but is in good mechanical shape.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'8" to 6'1". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.