USED 2003 Trek 5200 54cm Carbon Road Bike Shimano Ultegra 3x9 Speed Triple
For sale is a USED 2003 Trek 5200 54cm Carbon Road Bike Shimano Ultegra 3x9 Speed Triple
- Size: 54cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 54cm
- Top Tube (effective): 54.5cm
- Head Tube: 105mm
- Steerer Tube: 210mm
- Standover Height: 30.5"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 3x9
- Components: Shimano Ultegra 6503 Mix
- Color: Blue
- Weight: 18.25lbs
- Frame: OCLV Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Cane Creek Threadless
- Seatpost: Bontrager Race Aluminum, 27.2mm
- Saddle: Selle San Marco
- Stem: Bontrager Race Lite Aluminum, 90mm +17º
- Handlebar: Bontrager Race Aluminum 42cm
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra ST-6510
- Brakeset: Shimano Ultegra BR-6500
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra FD-6503 Braze On
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-6500-GS Long Cage
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra FC-6503 172.5mm 52/39/30t
- Bottom Bracket: Octalink V2
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra CS-6500 12-25t
- Chain: NEW KMC X9
- Wheelset: Bontrager Race Lite 700c Clinchers
CONDITION: USED, in good working order with some cosmetic wear. Bar tape and chain are brand new.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3/5
- Brake Pads: 3/5
- Tires: 5/5
- Wheels: 4/5
- Frame: 3/5
- Shifters: 4/5
- Cables/Housing: 3/5
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'5" to 5'10". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.