USED 2005 Trek 5000 56cm Carbon Road Bike 2x9 Speed Shimano Sora Grey
For sale is a USED 2005 Trek 5000 56cm Carbon Road Bike 2x9 Speed Shimano Sora Grey
- Size: 56cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 56cm
- Top Tube (effective): 56.5cm
- Head Tube: 125mm
- Steerer Tube: 230mm
- Standover Height: 32"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x9
- Components: Shimano Mix
- Color: Grey Black
- Weight: 18.9lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Threadless
- Seatpost: Bontrager Aluminum, 27.2mm
- Saddle: Bontrager Sport
- Stem: Cannondale Aluminum, 100mm
- Handlebar: Bontrager Race Aluminum, 44cm
- Shifters: Shimano Sora ST-3400
- Brakeset: Tektro Side Pull Calipers
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra FD-6500 Braze On
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra RD-4600
- Crankset: FSA Vero 175mm 50/34t
- Bottom Bracket: JIS Square Taper
- Cassette: SRAM 9 Speed 11-26t
- Chain: NEW KMC X9
- Wheelset: Bontrager Race 700c Alloy Clinchers
- Tires: Diamondback Podium 700x23c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. bike shows some cosmetic wear but is in good overall mechanical shape. Chain is brand new.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3/5 (Good)
- Brake Pads: 3/5 (Good)
- Tires: 2/5 (fair)
- Wheels: 2/5 (Fair
- Frame: 3/5 (Good)
- Shifters: 3/5 (Good)
- Cables/Housing: 4/5 (Very Good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'8" to 6'. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.