USED 2005 Trek Pilot 5.2 58cm Carbon Road Bike 3x10 Speed Ultegra Triple Blue
For sale is a USED 2005 Trek Pilot 5.2 58cm Carbon Road Bike 3x10 Speed Ultegra Triple Blue
- Size: 58cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 53cm
- Top Tube (effective): 57.0cm
- Head Tube: 172mm
- Steerer Tube: 275mm
- Standover Height: 31.5"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 3x10
- Components: Shimano Ultegra 6600 Triple Mix
- Color: Blue
- Weight: 19.2lbs
- Frame: Carbon FIber
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Threadless
- Seatpost: Bontrager Race X Lite Carbon, 27.2mm
- Saddle: Specialized Avatar
- Stem: Forte Aluminum 110mm
- Handlebar: 3T Ergnova Pro Aluminum 38cm
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra ST-6603 3x10 Speed
- Brakeset: Shimano Non Series BR-R600
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra FD-6603 Braze On
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-6600 GS Long Cage
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra FC-6603 172.5mm 52/39/30
- Bottom Bracket: Hollowtech II
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra CS-6700 11-25t
- Chain: Shimano 10 Speed
- Wheelset: Shimano WH-R500 700c Alloy Clinchers
- Tires: Continental Gatorskin 700x25c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Bike has a few minor scratches, but is in great shape mechanically.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'10" to 6'3". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.