USED 2007 Trek Madone 5.2 SL Triple 56cm Carbon Road Bike 3x10 Speed Ultegra
For sale is a USED 2007 Trek Madone 5.2 SL Triple 56cm Carbon Road Bike 3x10 Speed Ultegra
- Size: 56cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 56cm
- Top Tube (effective): 57.5cm
- Head Tube: 120mm
- Steerer Tube: 225mm
- Standover Height: 31.5"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 3x10
- Components: Shimano Ultegra 6600 Mix
- Color: Blue/Grey
- Weight: 18.7lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Cane Creek Threadless
- Seatpost: Bontrager Race X Lite Carbon, 27.2mm
- Saddle: Bontrager Affinity RL
- Stem: Bontrager Race Aluminum 90mm
- Handlebar: Bontrager Race Aluminum 38cm
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra ST-6603G Ice Grey
- Brakeset: Shimano Ultegra BR-6600
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra FD-6603 Braze On
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-6600 GS Long Cage
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra FC-6603 170mm 52/39/30t
- Bottom Bracket: Hollowtech II
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra CS-6700 12-25t
- Chain: Shimano 10 Speed
- Wheelset: Bontrager Race Lite 700c Alloy Clinchers
- Tires: Michelin Dynamic Sport 700x25c Rear, Specialized All Condition 700x25c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Rear tire is brand new.SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'2" 5'8". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.