USED 2008 Cervelo SLC-SL 56cm Carbon Fiber Road Bike Chorus Reynolds 16lbs
For sale is a USED 2008 Cervelo SLC-SL 56cm Carbon Fiber Road Bike Chorus Reynolds 16lbsSPECS:
- Size: 56cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 53cm
- Top Tube (effective): 56cm
- Head Tube: 160mm
- Steerer Tube: 255mm
- Standover Height: 30.5"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x11
- Components: Campagnolo Chorus 11 2009-2014
- Color: Black
- Weight: 16.4lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: 3T Funda Pro Carbon
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Carbon, Proprietary
- Saddle: Fizik Antares w/ Carbon Rails
- Stem: Ritchey WCS Aluminum
- Handlebar: FSA Aluminum 42cm
- Shifters: Campagnolo Chorus 11 EP9-CH1C 2009-2014
- Brakeset: Campagnolo Chorus 11 2009-2014
- Front Derailleur: Campagnolo Chorus 11 FD9-CH2B 2009-2014
- Rear Derailleur: Campagnolo Chorus 11 RD9-CH1
- Crankset: Campagnolo Chorus 11 FC9-CH293C 172.5mm 53/39
- Bottom Bracket: Campagnolo Ultra Torque
- Cassette:Campagnolo 11 Speed 12-25t
- Chain: Campagnolo 11 Speed
- Wheelset: Reynolds Attack Carbon Clincher 700c
- Tires: Continental GP 4000 700x23c Front, Maxxis Re-Fuse 700x23c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Bike shows little wear.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'8" to 6'. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.