USED 2011 Felt B10 54cm Dura Ace Di2 7970 2x10 Speed Carbon TT Tri Bike
For sale is a USED 2011 Felt B10 54cm Dura Ace Di2 7970 2x10 Speed Carbon TT Tri Bike
- Size: 54cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 54cm
- Top Tube (effective): 54.5cm
- Head Tube: 110mm
- Steer Tube: 190mm
- Standover Height: 30.5"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Shimano Dura Ace Di2 7970 Mix
- Color: Black Red White
- Weight: 19.7lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Felt Carbon Fiber, Aero Shape
- Saddle: ISM Adamo
- Stem: Origin 8 Aluminum, 100mm
- Basebar: Felt Bayonet Aluminum, 42cm
- Aerobars: Felt F Bend Aluminum
- Shifters: Shimano Dura Ace Di2 SW-7971
- Brake Levers: Shimano Dura Ace Di2 ST-7971
- Brakes: Oval Concepts Calipers
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace Di2 FD-7970
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace Di2 RD-7970
- Crankset: Shimano Dura Ace FC-7800 172.5mm 53/39t
- Bottom Bracket: Hollowtech II
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra CS-6700 12-27t
- Chain: Shimano 10 Speed
- Wheelset: Felt TTR3 700c Alloy Clinchers
- Tires: Continental Grand Prix 4000 700x25c
- Extras: Shimano SM-BCR1 External Di2 Battery Charger
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Bike shows some minor cosmetic wear from normal use.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'5" to 5'10". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.