USED 2012 Felt B12 54cm Carbon TT Triathlon Bike SRAM Force 2x10 Speed Black
For sale is a USED 2012 Felt B12 54cm Carbon TT Triathlon Bike SRAM Force 2x10 Speed Black
- Size: 54cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 54cm
- Top Tube (effective): 528mm/545mm
- Head Tube: 110mm
- Steer Tube: 205mm
- Standover Height: 30.5"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: SRAM Force
- Color: Black
- Weight: 19.0lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork:Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Felt Carbon, Aero Shape
- Saddle: Specialized Riva
- Stem: Felt Aluminum 80mm
- Basebar: Zipp Carbon 40mm
- Aerobars: Zipp Carbon
- Shifters: SRAM 10 Speed Bar End
- Brake Levers: SRAM Carbon
- Brakes: SRAM Force Front, Felt Rear
- Front Derailleur: SRAM Force 10 Speed
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM Force 10 Speed
- Crankset: SRAM Force 172.5mm 53/39
- Bottom Bracket: GXP
- Cassette: SRAM PG 1070 12-25t
- Chain: SRAM PG 1070 12-25t
- Wheelset: Bontrager Race 700c Alloy Clinchers
- Tires: Continental GP4000 700x23c Rear, NEW Michelin Dynamic Sport 700x23c Front
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Frame shows some minor cosmetic wear. Front tire is brand new.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'5" to 5'10". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.