USED 2013 Jamis Xenith T1 Medium 54cm Carbon Time Trial Triathlon Bike 10 Speed
For sale is a USED 2013 Jamis Xenith T1 Medium 54cm Carbon Time Trial Triathlon Bike 10 Speed
- Size: Medium/54cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 51cm
- Top Tube (effective): 54cm
- Head Tube: 110mm
- Steer Tube: 205mm
- Standover Height: 31"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Sram Force/Rival Mix
- Color: Black
- Weight: 19.0lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Jamis Carbon Fiber, Aero Shape
- Saddle: The
- Stem: Profile Design Aluminum 100mm
- Basebar: Profile Design Svet Zero Carbon 40cm
- Aerobars: Proifile Design Carbon
- Shifters: Sram Bar End Shifters
- Brake Levers: Tektro
- Brakes: Tektro Quartz Calipers
- Front Derailleur: Sram Rival 10 Speed
- Rear Derailleur: Sram Force 10 Speed
- Crankset: Vision TT Matrix 175mm 52/36t
- Bottom Bracket: BB30
- Cassette: Sram PG 1070 12-27t
- Chain: Sram PC 1051
- Wheelset: Shimano WH-RS100
- Tires: Continental Grad Prix 4000 700x23c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Bike shows little wear.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'5" to 5'10". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.