SOLD OUT - NEW Salsa EXP Series Anything Cradle Top-Load Kit Handlebar Bag
The Salsa EXP Series Anything Cradle is a bracket-mount handlebar roll system that holds gear in front of your handlebars without kinking your cables. This modular system is designed around our EXP Series Top-Load Dry Bag, which maintains a fixed width for loading with ease, or you can use your own dry bag. The Anything Cradle allows you to distribute your gear evenly—an essential part of any well-balanced bikepacking setup.
- Kit includes Anything Cradle, Top-Load Dry Bag, EXP Series Front Pouch, and two 30" Salsa EXP Series Rubber Straps
- EXP Series Anything Cradle Top-Load Dry Bag is fixed-width for easy loading
- Salsa EXP Series Rubber Straps are made of non-slip TPU to hold gear securely
- Works with or without EXP Series Anything Cradle Front Pouch
- Anything Cradle Dry Bags feature a welded seam construction with waterproof materials and hook-and-loop straps for easier installation
- Anything Cradle Front Pouch uses water-resistant fabric with welded seams for weather protection
- Anything Cradle Arms are compatible with 35.0 mm handlebars or 31.8 mm handlebars (with included shim)
- Nylon 6/6 composite cradle, 6061 forged aluminum arms
- Maximum load weight: 8 lbs. (3.6 kg)
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.