NEW SRAM NX Eagle Groupset: 175mm 32 Tooth DUB Boost Crank, Rear Derailleur, 11-50 12-Speed Cassette, Trigger Shifter, and Chain
The NX Eagle drivetrain system brings a wide range of gear choices engineered for simplicity and durability, so riders can focus on what matters most—the ride ahead. German engineered and proudly bearing the SRAM Eagle stamp of approval, designed to be durable enough to withstand the increased demands of E-MTB applications and a perfect solution to heavy-duty use and abuse.
- The NX crankset and X-Sync 2 chainring were engineered for complete chain control with each tooth shaped precisely to work with the chain’s inner and outer links
- The NX derailleur has a been designed for performance and durability
- Wide 11-50t gear range cassette is compatible with a splined driver body
- NX Eagle trigger shifter for on-demand gear selection throughout the entire wide range Eagle cassette
- NX Eagle 12-speed chain for smooth and efficient shifting
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.