DEMO 2019 Jamis Hardline A2 14.5" Full Suspension Mountain Bike 27.5"
- Frame: Triple-butted 6061 aluminum, 160mm travel 3VO suspension, Enduro® Max sealed bearing pivots, 1.5 - 1 1/8” tapered head tube, 12x148mm thru-axle, Internal dropper post routing, Custom Jamis upper chainguide mounts, ISCG05 lower chainguide 2-bolt mounts, Rock Shox Deluxe R DebonAir shock, 10mm hardware, replaceable derailleur hanger
- Fork Rock Shox Yari RC 27.5”,15x110mm axle, air spring compression, rebound adjust, tapered alloy steerer, 35mm stanchions , 160mm travel
- Headset FSA Orbit 1.5 I.S. integrated cup, 8mm cone spacer
- Wheels WTB ST i29 TCS 27.5” tubeless rims, 32H, Formula sealed bearing 15x110mm front & 12x148mm rear 6-bolt disc hubs, stainless spokes
- Tires Vittoria Martello 27.5 x 2.35”, TNT tubeless
- Derailleurs Shimano SLX Shadow Plus, 11-speed
- Shift levers Shimano SLX, 1x11-speed
- Chain KMC X11, 11-speed
- Cassette Shimano M7000, 11-speed, 11-46T
- Crankset Race Face Ride, 32T
- BB Set Race Face BSA
- Pedals N/A
- Brakeset TRP Slate T4 4-piston hydraulic disc, 180mm 6-bolt rotors
- Handlebar Race Face Ride, 760mm x 20mm rise, 35mm diameter
- Stem Race Face Ride, 50mm extension, 35mm clamp diameter
- Grips Jamis Lock-On
- Seat Post KS E10i Internal Dropper, Southpaw remote
- Saddle WTB Volt
- Sizes XS (14.5), S (15.5), M (17), L (19), XL (21)
- Color Charcoal
- Weight 32.50 lbs
SIZING: Frame Size Recommended Rider Height
- 14.5" = 5'0" to 5'5"
- 15.5" = 5'2" to 5'7"
- 17" = 5'5" to 5'11"
- 19" = 5'8" to 6'1"
- 21" = 6'0" and up
CONDITION: USED Demo Bike - shows signs of normal wear from demo and rental use. The dropper post has been removed and replaced with a rigid aluminum seatpost.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.