SOLD OUT - NEW 2015 Diamondback Serios AF 50cm XS/SM Dura Ace HED Carbon TT Tri Bike
For sale is a NEW 2015 Diamondback Serios AF 50cm XS/SM Dura Ace HED Carbon TT Tri Bike
- Size: XS/SM 50cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 514.2mm
- Stack/Reach: 501 / 395.1
- Head Tube: 103.4mm
- Standover Height: 29"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x11
- Components: Shimano Dura Ace 9000
- Color: Gray
- Frame: Diamondback Serios Aero, carbon
- Fork: Diamondback Serios Aero, carbon
- Seatpost: Diamondback TT Aero Carbon w/Ritchey clamp
- Saddle: ISM Prologue
- Stem: Diamondback TT w/HED Corsair Integration
- Aerobars: HED Corsair w/Carbon Lazy S Bend
- Shifters: Shimano Dura-Ace Bar End
- Brake Levers: HED Corsair Integrated
- Brakes: Shimano Ultegra
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace FD-9000
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace RD-9000
- Crankset: Shimano Dura Ace FC-9000 53/39t 170mm
- Cassette: Shimano Dura Ace CS-9000 11-25t
- Wheelset: HED Jet 6 Plus
- Tires: Continental (Front/Rear): Attack 700 x 22c/Force 700 x 24c
SIZING: Based on DB's recommended sizing, it could fit someone 5'0" to 5'6". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.