SOLD OUT - NEW 2016 Niner AIR 9 1 Star SLX/Deore SM 16'' Hard Tail Mountain Bike Gray
For sale is a 2016 Niner AIR 9 1 Star SLX/Deore SM 16'' Hard Tail Mountain Bike
- Size: SM
- Seat Tube (c-t): 394mm
- Top Tube (effective): 585mm
- Head Tube: 100mm
- Steer Tube: 180mm
- Standover Height: 30''
- Wheel Size: 29''
- Speed: 2x10
- Type: Hardtail Mountain Bike
- Components: Shimano SLX/Deore Mix
- Color: Grey/Red
- Weight: 24.8lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: Rock Shox Reba 120mm Travel
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Niner Aluminum 31.6mm
- Saddle: Niner
- Stem: Niner Aluminum 80mm
- Handlebar: Niner Aluminum 720mm
- Shifters: Shimano Deore SL-M610
- Brakes: Shimano BR-M477 Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore FD-M617
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano SLX RD-M575
- Crankset: Shimano SLX FC-M677 170mm 36/22t
- Bottom Bracket: Hollowtech II
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG50-10
- Chain: Shimano 10 Speed
- Wheelset: Niner 29'' Alloy Tubeless Ready
- Tires: Maxxis Ikon 29x2.2''
CONDITION: NEW Closeout, may show minor signs of wear from demo rides and storage.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'4'' to 5'9''. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.