SOLD OUT - NEW 2016 Niner AIR 9 Carbon 3 Star SM 16" XT 2x11 Speed Mountain Bike Green
For sale is a NEW 2016 Niner AIR 9 Carbon 3 Star SM 16" XT 2x11 Green Mountain Bike
- Size: Small/16''
- Seat Tube (c-t): 394mm
- Top Tube (effective): 590cm
- Head Tube: 105mm
- Steer Tube: 190mm
- Standover Height: 28.5''
- Wheel Size: 29''
- Speed: 2x11
- Type: Hardtail Mountain Bike
- Components: Shimano XT M8000 Mix
- Color: Green
- Weight: 24.6lbs
- Frame: Air 9 Carbon, Small
- Fork: Fox 32 Float 120mm Travel
- Headset: Niner, Integrated
- Seatpost: Niner Aluminum 31.6mm
- Saddle: Niner, CrMo rails
- Stem: Niner Aluminum 80mm
- Handlebar: Niner Flat Top, Aluminum 720mm
- Shifters: Shimano Deore XT SL-M8000 I-Spec II 2x11
- Brakes: Shimano Deore XT BR-M8000 Disc brakes, 180/160mm Ice-Tech Rotors
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT FD-M8020 Side Pull
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT RD-M8000 GS Cage
- Crankset: Shimano Deore XT FC-M8000 170mm 36/26t
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano Hollowtech II
- Cassette: Shimano Deore XT CS-M8000 11-speed 11-42
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG800
- Wheelset: Stans Arch EX 29'' Alloy Tubeless Ready
- Tires: Schwalbe Racing Ralph 29x2.25'' Rear, Schwalbe Rapid Rob 29x2.4'' Front
CONDITION: New floor model, may show minor signs of wear from test rides and storage.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'3'' to 5'9''. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.