NEW 2017 Giant Fathom 2 Medium 17.5'' Aluminum 29'' Hardtail Mountain Bike MTB
For sale is a NEW 2017 Giant Fathom 2 Medium 17.5'' Aluminum 29'' Hardtail Mountain Bike MTB
- Size: Medium/17.5''
- Seat Tube (c-t): 17.5''
- Top Tube (effective): 57.5cm
- Head Tube: 100mm
- Steer Tube: 175mm
- Standover Height: 30''
- Wheel Size: 29''
- Speed: 2x9
- Type: Hardtail XC Bike
- Components: Shimano Deore Mix
- Color: Orange/Black
- Weight: 28.5lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: SR Suntour Raidon 32
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Giant Connect Aluminum 30.9mm
- Saddle: Giant Connect
- Stem: Giant Connect Aluminum 90mm
- Handlebar: Giant Connect Aluminum 740mm
- Shifters: Shimano Alivio SL-M4000
- Brakes: Shimano Non Series Hydraulic Disc
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore FD-M618
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore RD-M592
- Crankset: FSA Comet 175mm 38/24t
- Bottom Bracket: Press Fit
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG400-9 11-36t
- Chain: KMC X9
- Wheelset: Giant 29'' Alloy
- Tires: Maxxis Ikon 29x2.2''
- Extras: Bell
CONDITION: This is a new floor model, may show minor signs of wear due to storage and test rides.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'5'' to 5'11''. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.