SOLD OUT - NEW 2017 Niner JET 9 RDO Medium 3 Star XT RS 29 Yellow Mountain Bike
For sale is a NEW 2017 Niner JET 9 RDO 3 Star XT RS 29 MD Mountain Bike
- Size: Medium
- Seat Tube (c-t): 43.18cm (17")
- Top Tube (effective): 597mm
- Head Tube: 119mm
- Standover Height: 28.7''
- Wheel Size: 29''
- Speed: 1x11
- Type: Full Suspension Mountain Bike
- Components: Shimano XT Mix
- Color: Yellow
- Frame: RDO Carbon Compaction, Titanium frame guards
- Fork: RockShox Pike RC Solo Air 130mm
- Headset: Niner zero-stack
- Seatpost: Niner Aluminum 31.6mm
- Saddle: Niner
- Stem: Race Face Aeffect, 35mm Clamp
- Handlebar: Race Face Aeffect, 760mm width 20mm rise
- Shifters: Shimano XT SL-M8000, 11-speed
- Brakes: Shimano XT M8000, Ice Tech Rotors 180F/160R
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT M8000 Shadow Plus
- Crankset: Race Face Turbine 32t
- Bottom Bracket: Race Face BSA 73mm
- Cassette: Shimano XT M8000 11 Speed 11-46
- Chain: Shimano XT 11 Speed
- Wheelset: Stan's Neo/Arch 29" 15x110F / 12x148R
- Tires: Maxxis Ardent 29x2.4'' Front, 29x2.25" Rear
CONDITION: NEW Closeout, may show minor signs of wear from demo rides and storage.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'4'' to 5'9''. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.