SOLD OUT - NEW 2017 Niner RIP 9 RDO 3 Star XT RS 29 LG Carbon Mountain Bike Green
For sale is a NEW 2017 Niner RIP 9 RDO 3 Star XT RS 29 LG Carbon Mountain Bike Green
- Size: Large
- Seat Tube (c-t): 20"
- Top Tube: 626 mm
- Head Tube: 130mm
- Standover Height: 29''
- Wheel Size: 29''
- Speed: 1x11
- Type: Full Suspension Mountain Bike
- Components: Shimano Deore XT M8000 Mix
- Color: Green
- Weight: 30lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Rock Shox Lyrik 160mm Travel
- Headset: Integrated
- Rear Suspension: Rock Shox Monarch Plus
- Seatpost: Fox transfer Dropper
- Saddle: Niner
- Stem: Race Face Aluminum 50mm
- Handlebar: Race Face Aluminum 770mm
- Shifters: Shimano Deore XT SL-M8000
- Brakes: Shimano Deore XT BR-M8000
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT RD-M8000
- Crankset: Race Face Turbine 175mm 32t
- Bottom Bracket: English Threaded
- Cassette: Shimano Deore XT CS-M8000 11-46t
- Chain: Shimano 11 Speed
- Wheelset: Stans Flow Mk3 29''
- Tires: Maxxis Ardent 29x2.4''
CONDITION: NEW Closeout, floor model. May show minor signs of use from demo rides and storage.
SIZING: Based on Niner's sizing guide, it could fit someone 5'10'' to 6'3''. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.