SOLD OUT - NEW 2018 Cannondale Scalpel-Si Carbon 2 Eagle SM 27.5" XC Mountain Bike
For sale is a NEW 2018 Cannondale Scalpel-Si Carbon 2 Eagle SM 29er XC Mountain Bike
- Size: Small
- Wheel Size: 27.5"
- Speed: 1x12
- Type: Full Suspension
- Components: SRAM X01 Eagle
- Color: Black/Orange
- Frame: Scalpel-Si, 100mm, BallisTec Carbon, Zero Pivot seatstay, Carbon Link, 1.5 Si head tube, Ai Offset, 100mm
- Fork: RockShox SID World Cup XX, 100mm, Full Sprint, Carbon Tapered Steerer, 100x15 Maxle Ultimate
- Rear Suspension: RockShox Monarch XX, Full Sprint remote
- Seatpost: Cannondale C2 Carbon, Micro Adjust
- Saddle: Prologo Zero II STN
- Stem: Cannondale C1, 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8", 31.8, -5 deg
- Handlebar: Cannondale CZero flat, Carbon, 760mm
- Shifters: SRAM X01 Eagle 12-speed
- Brakes: Shimano XT Hydraulic Disc, 160/160mm
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM X01 Eagle 12-speed
- Crankset: SRAM X1 Carbon BB30 w/ custom Ai offset
- Bottom Bracket: Cannondale alloy PressFit30
- Cassette: SRAM XG-1295 Eagle, 10-50, 12-speed
- Chain: SRAM PC-X01 Eagle
- Wheelset: Cannondale CZero, Superlight Hi-Impact Carbon, Tubeless Ready, 28hole, 23mm ID
- Tires: Schwalbe Rocket Ron EVO Snakeskin, 29x2.25", folding, tubeless-ready
CONDITION: NEW floor model, may show minor signs of wear from test rides and storage
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'4" to 5'9". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.