SOLD OUT - NEW 2018 Niner Air 9 RDO 2 Star Medium Carbon Hardtail Mountain Bike Black Neon
Completely Redesigned AIR 9 RDO
Niner's history is rooted in the evolution of mountain biking. From the introduction of our first hardtail, we've worked tirelessly to push the limits of what people think is possible when it comes to the construction, geometry and handling of premium bicycles. The [R]Evolution that began with the RKT 9 RDO continues with the new AIR 9 RDO, Bigger is Still Better, your Big Wheel Crush is now faster and more refined.
- BB type: 73Mmm PF30 BB Shell (Adapters Required For BSA Type BBs)
- Shock size: N/A
- Shock mounting hardware: N/A
- Shock sag: N/A
- Seatpost size: 27.2
- Seat collar size: 31.8
- Front derailleur: 34.9 Side Swing, Front Pull Front Derailleur
- Headset: 1.125" X 1.5" Tapered Integrated (Campy Style) Head Tube, Headset Included, Cane Creek Description: IS42/28.6 | IS52/40
- Bearing specs: N/A
- Rear wheel spacing: 148 X 12 Rear Spacing
- Bottle mount location descriptions: All Sizes Have 2 Inner Triangle Bottle Mounts
- Max tire size: Can Fit Up To A 29 X 2.4 (Tire Sizes Vary By Brand, Some Tires May Not Fit)
- Chainring configurations: Compatible With Standard 1X, 2X And 3X Systems
- 1x max chain ring size: 36T
- Q-Factor: 168mm
- Max fork travel: 120mm
- ISCG compatibility: N/A
- Max rotor size: Post Mount Disc Brake _ 180mm Max Rotor Size
- Fork offset: Designed Around 51mm Offset
- Biocentric: Compatible With Biocentric 30
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.