SOLD OUT - NEW 2019 Jamis Hardline A1 15.5" Full Suspension Mountain Bike 27.5" - Demo - IN BOX
For sale is a 2019 Jamis Hardline A1 15.5" Raw Aluminum Full Suspension Mountain Bike 27.5"
- Size: 15.5"
- Seat Tube (c-t): 15.5"
- Top Tube (effective): 585mm
- Head Tube: 100mm
- Wheel Size: 27.5"
- Speed: 1x11
- Type: Full Suspension Mountain Bike
- Components: Shimano Deore XT Mix
- Color: Raw Aluminum
- Weight: 31.5lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: Fox Rhythm 36 Float 27.5” 15x110mm Thru Axle
- Headset: Integrated
- Rear Suspension: Fox Float DPX2 Performance Series EVOL
- Seatpost: KS E20i Internal Dropper, Southpaw remote
- Saddle: WTB Volt
- Stem: Race Face Aeffect, 50mm
- Handlebar: Race Face Aeffect, 780mm 20mm Rise
- Shifters: Shimano Deore XT SL-M8000
- Brakes: Magura MT5 180mm Rotors
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT RD-M8000
- Crankset: Race Face Aeffect, 32T
- Bottom Bracket: English Threaded
- Cassette: Shimano SLX 11 Speed CS-M7000 11-46t
- Chain: KMC X11
- Wheelset: Mavic XA 27.5” tubeless 110mm/148mm Boost
- Tires: Vittoria Martello 27.5 x 2.35”
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'2" to 5'7". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.