NEW 2019 Jamis Portal A1+ 19" Full Suspension 27.5+" Wheel Mountain Bike 1x11 Flat Ink
For sale is a 2019 Jamis Portal A1+ 19" Full Suspension 29" Wheel Mountain Bike 1x11 Flat Ink
- Size: 19"
- Seat Tube (c-t): 19"
- Top Tube (effective): 635mm
- Head Tube: 125mm
- Wheel Size: 27.5"+
- Speed: 1x11
- Type: Full Suspension 27.5"+ Wheel Mountain Bike
- Components: Shimano Deore XT M8000 Mix
- Color: Flat Ink
- Weight: 31.5lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork:Fox Rhythm 34 Float 29” 130mm Travel
- Headset: Integrated
- Rear Suspension: Fox Float DPS Performance Series EVOL
- Seatpost:KS E20i Internal Dropper, Southpaw remote
- Saddle: WTB Volt
- Stem:Race Face Aeffect, 50mm
- Handlebar:Race Face Aeffect, 780mm, 20mm Rise
- Shifters: Shimano Deore XT SL-M8000
- Brakes:Magura Trail Sport hydraulic disc
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT RD-M8000 11 Speed
- Crankset: Race Face Aeffect, 32T
- Bottom Bracket: Race Face BSA
- Cassette: Shimano SLX CS-M7000 11-46t 11 Speed
- Chain: KMC X11
- Wheelset: Mavic XA35 27.5” tubeless wheels 110mm/148mm Boost
- Tires: Vittoria Martello 27.5 x 2.8"
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'8" to 6'1". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.