NEW 2019 Niner RKT RDO 2-Star Large 20" Green/Blue 29" Carbon XC Mountain Bike SRAM NX
For sale is a 2019 Niner RKT RDO 2-Star Large Green/Blue 29" Carbon XC Mountain Bike SRAM NX
- Size: Large/20"
- Seat Tube (c-t): 509mm
- Top Tube (effective): 610mm
- Head Tube: 120mm
- Steer Tube: 195mm
- Standover Height: 32"
- Wheel Size: 29"
- Speed: 1x12
- Type: Full Suspension XC Mountain Bike
- Components: SRAM NX Eagle 1x12 Speed
- Color: Blue/Green
- Weight: 27.7lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Fox Rhythm 34 120mm Travel (ID: DK22)
- Headset: Integrated
- Rear Suspension: Fox Performance Series Float (ID: DDSZ)
- Seatpost: Niner Aluminum, 30.9mm
- Saddle: Niner
- Stem: Niner Aluminum, 80mm
- Handlebar: Niner Aluminum 790mm
- Shifters: SRAM NX Eagle 1x12 Speed
- Brakes: SRAM Level Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Front Derailleur: SRAM'd
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM NX Eagle
- Crankset: SRAM NX Eagle Dub 170mm 32t
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM Dub
- Cassette: SRAM NX Eagle PG 1230 11-50t
- Chain: SRAM 12 Speed
- Wheelset: Niner 29" Alloy Tubeless Ready
- Tires: Maxxis Rekon Race 29x2x25" Rear, Maxxis Rekon 29x2.25" Front
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'10" to 6'3". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.