NEW 2019 Salsa Warroad Ultegra 700c Carbon All-Road Gravel Bike Raw
Warroad is Salsa’s endurance all-road bike built to perform on-road, while being fully capable of off-pavement pursuits. It’s the bike for riders who don’t define a road ride by the surfaces they travel. Endurance all-road geometry, Class 5 frame Vibration Reduction System, dual wheel-size compatibility with a wide range of tire fitments, and a variety of mounting options set the Warroad apart.
- Carbon frame with an oversized bottom bracket junction and deeper section downtube, coupled with a 415mm chainstay to create a more responsive bike when accelerating, yet forgiving as the distance increases
- Endurance all-road geometry, featuring a slack headtube angle and long offset fork to provide increased stability when the surface turns rough
- Warroad Carbon Deluxe fork with 100 x 12mm thru-axle, side-mounted three-pack mounts, fender and rack compatibility
- Toptube mount for Salsa EXP Toptube Packs and downtube underside cage mount across all sizes
- Two water bottle mounts in the main triangle on 49–55cm frames, and three water bottle mounts in the main triangle on 56–61cm frames
- 650b wheels, 142 x 12mm thru-axle dropouts, rear fender and rack compatible
- 49cm = 4'8" to 5'2"
- 52.5cm = 5'1" to 5'5"
- 54.5cm = 5'4" to 5'8"
- 56cm = 5'7" to 5'11"
- 57.5cm = 5'10" to 6'2"
- 59cm = 6'1" to 6'4"
- 61cm = 6'3" and up
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.