SOLD OUT - NEW 2020 Jamis Trail XR Step-Over 12 x 26" Hybrid Bike Charcoal
For sale is a NEW 2020 Jamis Trail XR Step-Over 12 x 26" Hybrid Bike Charcoal
- Frame Hi-tensile steel tubes
- Fork Unicrown, hi-tensile steel, with over-sized radiused blades
- Headset Threaded
- Wheels Alloy 26 x 1.50” 36H rims, heavy-duty ATB hubs with QR, 14G nickel-plated spokes
- Tires CST MTB, 26 x 1.95”
- Derailleurs Shimano TY300 rear and Shimano TZ30 front
- Shift levers Shimano Revoshift 35, 3x7-speed
- Chain KMC Z51, 7-speed
- Cassette 7-speed freewheel, 13-28T
- Crankset Forged alloy crank, 42/34/24T, 170mm
- BB Set Bolt type axle
- Pedals MTB platform, hi-impact resin
- Brakeset Alloy linear pull type with full alloy 4-finger levers
- Handlebar Jamis XC riser, 25.4 x 20mm rise x 620mm
- Stem Jamis Hi-Rise, 40˚ rise x 90mm (12-14”), 105mm (15-18”), 120mm (19-21”)
- Grips Kraton for Grip Shift
- Seat Post Jamis alloy micro-adjust, 28.6 x 350mm (12-15”) 400mm (17-21”)
- Saddle Jamis ATB Sport, SL cover, protective front and rear guards
- Sizes M: 13”, 15”, 17”, 19”, 21” S/O: 12”, 14”, 18”
- Color Twilight, Powder Blue or Charcoal
- Weight 31.75 lbs
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 4'8" to 5'2". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.