NEW 2020 Jamis XR.24 12 x 24" Kids Mountain Bike Charcoal
For sale is a NEW 2020 Jamis XR.24 12 x 24" Kids Mountain Bike Charcoal
- Frame: Enduro frame design, 6061 aluminum tubes, tapered/ovalized top tube, down tube & stays with replaceable derailleur hanger
- Fork: Unicrown, 6061 aluminum, 28.6 Cr-Mo steerer
- Headset: VP threadless
- Wheels: Alloy 36H black anodized rims with brushed brake tracks, alloy MTB hubs with nutted axles, 14G nickel-plated spokes
- Tires: CST MTB Sport, 24 x 1.95”
- Derailleurs: Shimano TY300 rear
- Shiftlevers: Shimano RevoShift 35, 7-speed
- Chain: KMC Z51
- Freewheel: Shimano TZ500 freewheel, 14-28, 7-speed
- Crankset: Forged alloy crank, 152mm, 32T chainring and protective outer rock-ring
- BB: Set Sealed cartridge
- Pedals: MTB platform, hi-impact resin
- Brakeset: Alloy linear pull type with Tektro youth specific levers
- Handlebar: MTB alloy riser, 6˚ sweep x 20mm rise x 580mm wide
- Stem: MTB alloy threadless, 15˚ rise x 60mm extension
- Grips: Kraton for Grip Shift
- Seatpost: Alloy micro-adjust, 27.2 x 300mm, with 31.8mm alloy clamp
- Saddle: Jamis MTB Youth
- Sizes: 12”
- Colors: Blue Lagoon, Charcoal, Lavender Pearl
- Weight: 22.75 lbs
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone over 7 years old or 4'8" to 5'2". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.