NEW 2020 Salsa Spearfish SX Eagle - Silver Mountain Bike
Spearfish is built to crush endurance-testing terrain while thriving on technical climbs and descents. With thoroughly modern geometry and a highly adaptable suspension platform, the Spearfish chases XC and distance efforts, keeping you at the front of the pack.
- A short stem paired with long top tube, combined with a 67.8-degree head tube angle provides confidence at speed without sacrificing agility
- Aluminum frame and Split Pivot suspension design with 100mm of efficient travel, remaining fully active under braking while supportive throughout its travel, paired with a 120mm suspension fork
- Rear Flip chip adjusts head tube angle and bottom bracket height for terrain, wheel size, and personal preference
- Spec'd with a 29 x 2.35" wheel/tire combination, but can accommodate a range of additional sizes of 27.5 x 2.8 - 3.0", 29 x 2.35â€™â€™, and 29 x 2.2 - 2.6â€™â€™
- Super Boost 157 x 12mm rear hub spacing combined with a standard width bottom bracket results in a 432mm chainstay length that's 5mm shorter than previous-generations
- SM: 5'5" to 5'8"
- MD: 5'8" to 5'11"
- LG: 5'11" to 6'2"
- XL: 6'2" and up
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.