SOLD OUT - NEW All-City Big Block - Midnight/Frost/Violet Track Bike
The Big Block represents All-City's vision of the ideal track bike for everyday life. Take it to the streets or the boards. Wherever you ride it, the Big Block will hold up its end of the deal.
- 612 Select chromoly steel with double-butted main triangle, tapered stays and brazed-on seat collar
- 4130 Chromoly double butted fork with lugged crown and tapered blades
- Velodrome legal track geometry
- All-City Signature investment-cast stainless steel Hennepin Bridge track dropouts with built-in chain tensioner
- E.D. coated for durability and rust prevention
- Tire clearance: 700c x 32mm; 28mm with fenders
- 46cm -> 52cm effective top tube -> fits 5'2" - 5'8"
- 49cm -> 53.5cm effective top tube -> fits 5'4" - 5'9"
- 52cm -> 55cm effective top tube -> fits 5'5" - 5'10"
- 55cm -> 56.5cm effective top tube -> fits 5'8" - 6"
- 58cm -> 58.5cm effective top tube -> fits 5'10" - 6'3"
- 61cm -> 60.5cm effective top tube -> fits 6" - 6'5"
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.