SOLD OUT - NEW All-City Macho Man Disc Flatbar Bike - Olive Fab Cyclocross Bike
The Macho Man flat bar disc is perfect for riders who want a fast, responsive bike for quick trips around town or the occasional off-roading. An expanded size range and wheel size options accommodate riders of all sizes, by preserving the desired geometry throughout the range, improving fit and ride quality for all.
- 612 Select Tubing, brazed on seat collar and reinforced water bottle bosses
- Lugged crown fork
- Hidden fender mounts, rear rack mount
- English Threaded bottom bracket
- Tire clearance: 650b x 42mm (43/46/49cm), 700c x 38mm (52/55/58/61cm), 35mm with fenders on all sizes
- E.D. coated for durability and rust prevention
- 43cm -> 49.5cm e ffective top tube -> fits 4'11" - 5'4"
- 46cm -> 52cm e ffective top tube -> fits 5'2" - 5'8"
- 49cm -> 53.5cm effective top tube -> fits 5'4" - 5'9"
- 52cm -> 55cm effective top tube -> fits 5'6" 5'11"
- 55cm -> 56.5 effective top tube -> fits 5'8" - 6"
- 58cm -> 58.5 effective top tube -> fits 5'10" - 6'3"
- 61cm -> 60.5 effective top tube -> fits 6" - 6'6"
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.