SOLD OUT - NEW All-City Nature Boy A.C.E. - Green Fade Splatter Cyclocross Bike
Having a rich history in single speed cross racing, All-City continues to build upon that legacy with the Nature Boy A.C.E. A pure bred race machine featuring updated geometry, modern standards and a proprietary high-end race-tuned A.C.E. tubeset. This bike is designed to be the fastest, most refined, category-leading singlespeed on the market.
- A.C.E. Tubing - Proprietary air-hardened, extruded steel tubeset, custom designed for all-road riding and racing
- Dedicated singlespeed dropouts and eccentric bottom bracket
- Tapered head tube, signature dropouts, flat-mount disc brakes and front and rear thru-axles
- Columbus Futura Cross carbon fork
- Ample mud clearance, with room for 700c x 42mm tires
- E.D. coated for durability and rust prevention
- 46cm -> 51.5cm effective top tube -> fits riders 5'1" to 5'7"
- 49cm -> 53.5cm effective top tube -> fits riders 5'4" to 5'9"
- 52cm -> 55cm effective top tube -> fits riders 5'6" to 5'11"
- 55cm -> 56.5cm effective top tube -> fits riders 5'8" to 6'0"
- 58cm -> 58.5cm effective top tube -> fits riders 5'10" to 6'3"
- 61cm -> 61cm effective top tube -> fits riders 6'1" to 6'6"
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.