SOLD OUT - NEW All-City Space Horse - All-Road Bike 49cm - ATC Custom Build
For sale is a custom built from the frame up All City Space Horse complete bicycle. This build uses a quality SRAM Apex 1x11 groupset and focuses on complementing the deep blue steel frame with tan accents on the tires, saddle and bar wrap. We've hand selected each part to be a complete bike we'd want to ride and hope you will too.
- Frame/Fork: All City Space Horse Steel
- Headset: Cane Creek 40
- Stem: Dimension 80mm
- Handlebar: Salsa Cowbell 40cm
- Grips/Tape: Ritchey Classic - Brown
- Seatpost: Evo E-Force Al Black
- Saddle: Fyxation Pilot Performance Saddle Brown
- Brake Levers: SRAM Apex
- Brakes: TRP Spyre Flat Mount
- Rotors: Tektro TR-160
- Shifters: Sram Apex 1x11
- Rear Der: Sram Apex 1
- Cassette: Sram PG-1130 11-42t
- Chain: KMC X11.93
- Crankset: Sram Apex 170mm 42t
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM GXP
- Wheels: Shimano RS470 hubs laced to ALX Adventure Rims - Tubeless Ready
- Tires: WTB Byway 700x40c Black/Tan
- 43cm -> 49.5cm effective top tube -> fits 5'0" - 5'5"
- 46cm -> 51.5cm effective top tube -> fits 5'1" - 5'7"
- 49cm -> 53cm effective top tube -> fits 5'4" - 5'9"
- 52cm -> 54.5cm effective top tube -> fits 5'5" - 5'10"
- 55cm -> 56cm effective top tube -> fits 5'8" - 6"
- 58cm -> 58cm effective top tube -> fits 5'10" - 6'3"
- 61cm -> 61cm effective top tube -> fits 6'1" - 6'6"
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.