SOLD OUT - NEW All-City Space Horse Disc Bike - Black Road Bike
The Space Horse is All-City's most versatile offering. The ideal machine for urban exploration, it's a geared workhorse with fender and rack compatibility for a lightning fast daily commute. Space Horse. Take your cycling experience further.
- 612 Select Tubing brazed on seat collar and reinforced water bottle bosses
- Lugged crown fork
- Front and rear rack mounts, hidden fender mounts
- E.D. coated for durability and rust prevention
- Replaceable derailleur hanger
- English Threaded bottom bracket
- 43cm -> 49.5cm effective top tube -> fits 5'0" - 5'5"
- 46cm -> 51.5cm effective top tube -> fits 5'1" - 5'7"
- 49cm -> 53cm effective top tube -> fits 5'4" - 5'9"
- 52cm -> 54.5cm effective top tube -> fits 5'5" - 5'10"
- 55cm -> 56cm effective top tube -> fits 5'8" - 6"
- 58cm -> 58cm effective top tube -> fits 5'10" - 6'3"
- 61cm -> 61cm effective top tube -> fits 6'1" - 6'6"
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.